Corecell Technology Co. Ltd.
Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Platform
AeternoBlade II Similar Items
Track it down!
- Play as three unique characters – including returning heroine Freyja, and newcomers Felix and Bernard, as they journey across dimensions in a desperate struggle against the destruction of the Dark Abyss. The power of the AeternoBlade must be returned or reality, as they know it, will face total collapse
- Overwhelm your foes - by stringing together a massive hit count of relentless combos. Agile attack movements and the power of time are at your disposal in visually-striking, rapid combat. With both classic side-scrolling fights and the new addition of full-3D scenarios, launch enemies into the air and finish them using sword strikes, dashes and impressive ultimate attacks
- Manipulate time, eliminate enemies – and overcome all obstacles. Use techniques, such as Time Stop, Warp, and Reversal to outwit powerful bosses and solve creative puzzles
- Leap, grapple and climb – across intricately designed environments with vertical terrain. Find useful new items by exploring multiple routes through mystic ruins, ancient forests, and stoic castles
- Enhance your attributes – with over 100 equipped relics that harness the potential of your abilities. Boost health, critical strikes or strength, and unlock more by undertaking new quests
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Nov 22, 2019|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Not a very complex game, but fun gameplay with an interesting time manipulating mechanic made it a solid purchase.
Overall a budget title worth a play through.
Sure, the production values are really low... but the gameplay is good. The time manipulation mechanics makes for some interesting puzzles. Even the boss battle have a certain puzzle element to it.
an entertaining and recommended metroivania.
un juego sensillo pero muy entretenido, que no le pide nada a otros.
un metroivania entretenido y recomendado
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.