Assassin's Creed Unity (DVD-ROM)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 42.00 (66%)
|add to cart|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Digital Edition / Instant Download|
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD - Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT,AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY - Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION MECHANICS TO CRAFT YOUR OWN MASTER ASSASSIN - Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities from a new, expansive skill tree
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE - Carve your way through a stunning full scale, open world city, a feat only possible through the power of the new Anvil engine
- A UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE - In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris. Pull ambitious heists and take part in unique narrative-driven missions designed exclusively for co-op play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. Victory won’t be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication, coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows
Be the Ultimate Master Assassin:
Dive deep into the historical action-adventure of Assassin’s Creed Unity, the seventh major installment in the Assassin’s Creed series and the successor to 2013’s Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Venture yourself in the most intense and immersive Assassin’s Creed city ever created. Engage into the terror of the 1789 French Revolution where people are rising up against cruel aristocracy. Yet in this time of chaos and menace, a young man named Arno will undertake an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the French Revolution, thus transforming him into a true master Assassin.
The French Revolution Brought To Life:
Introducing the power of the new Anvil Engine, rebuilt from the ground up for new gen. consoles, players will now experience the French Revolution as never before and shape up an entirely new destiny. Assassin’s Creed Unity gives players an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin. Get full control in parkour mechanics, a reinvented fighting system for a richer combat experience. Disappear anywhere as a new stealth mode, cover system and crowd manipulation, lets players hide anywhere in Paris.
Players can customize their own play style by choosing weapons, gears, outfits, and specialized skills. Become a unique ultimate master assassin as you enjoy the deep customization mechanics to create your own master assassin.
Play Co-Op in Brotherhood Missions:
Invite or join your friends in Brotherhood Mission where players can play flawlessly in 2-4 players co-op in Assassin’s Creed Unity. Experience the open world of 18th century Paris alongside other players in challenging and dynamic scenarios. Take part in unique narrative-driven missions crafted exclusively for assassins to fight in tandem as they take down targets in the city. Make history together as your team gets stronger and bring endless possibility in Assassin’s Creed Unity.
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Play-Asia.com E3 Hype Train: Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great game of Assassin’s Creed series
A great addition to the Assassins Creed series. Unity adds a new element in the form of co-op game-play, where upto 4 online co-op partners can join you in the campaign.
Maybe it was a mess when it launched, but after patches it runs perfectly fine now. I didn't run into any noteworthy glitches. I really enjoyed the more focused story and loved the setting. It's also gorgeous to look at and the parkour is the best it's ever been. Combat is more difficult and promotes stealth, in comparison to past games. If you liked any of the other Assassin's Creeds game give it a try.
one of the best looking AC game. a definite must buy for any ac fan. amazing graphics and gameplay.
It is a good game, although quality has really suffered due to Ubisoft's milking the cow to death. Thankfully, the game has been patched by now and it is functional. It can now be enjoyed.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.