Our previous price:
You save: US$ 28.00 (56%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Tailored to perfection - over eighty cars are available to choose from, plus special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling
- Legendary Circuits - including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife, all recreated using Laser Scan technology so that each bump, curb and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart
- Precision Physics - ring a new dimension to the car and track, from tire flat spots and heat cycles to the dynamic simulation of the tire rubber deposited on track and recreated light conditions based on geographical coordinates
- Multiple Race Modes - include Career mode, special and unique events and challenges. Fully customizable single player and multiplayer modes include quick races, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying session, drag races, drift challenges and more!
- Tuning and Driver Assist Profiles - allow the overall racing experience to be further modified by adjusting everything from car attributes to collision damage to let players of any proficiency with a joypad or supported racing wheel
Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes by emphasizing and focusing on pure physics realism, with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulousness car handling to the laser-measured tracks.
The standout stars of the game are of course the cars themselves; Assetto Corsa has partnered with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers to license life-like models of the genre’s biggest stars, from Ferrari to Fiat, from McLaren to Mercedes, and Lamborghini to Lotus.
Players are able to further deepen their playing experience by adjusting the handling and race set-up of each and every car in-game, whereby cars can be individually tuned to cater for your personal racing style. The overall racing experience can be further modified by adjusting everything from driver attributes to collision damage, to deliver a thrilling and true racing experience. All of these features together breed the realism that Assetto Corsa is known and celebrated for.
others also bought
|Official Release Date||Aug 26, 2016|
Recommended for you
Assetto Corsa Porsche Reveal Trailer [US] (YouTube)
Assetto Corsa - Legendary Tracks Trailer [US] (YouTube)