Biohazard 6 [Special Package]
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 25.00 (24%)
|add to cart|
featured firstname.lastname@example.org (30) on 09, Oct. 2012 21:51 (HKT)
Do not underestimate...!
This game still has the kicks... I didnt really love the demo
But the full game has got it going On...
Huge maps make you lose your way sometimes, but thats
The fun of resident evil as i grew to live the series
9/10 in my opinion :-)
- Horror on a global scale No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple characters and intertwined storylines Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
- Solo or co-op Biohazard 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
- A new challenge Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms: - Zombies make a return to the Biohazard series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games; - The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability; - The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
- Mercenaries returns Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
- Redesigned control system Biohazard 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
descriptionBlending action and survival horror, Biohazard 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a bioterrorist threat on a global scale, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang.Resident Evil 6 features three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online. Leon S. Kennedy is paired with US government agent Helena Harper, while Chris Redfield teams up with fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans. Finally, gun for hire and son of the infamous Albert Wesker, Jake Muller, is joined by Sherry Birkin, the daughter of former key Umbrella scientists, William and Annette. All six must face a new horror - the highly virulent C-virus that has been unleashed on an unsuspecting and unprepared world, creating new and deadly transformations.
|Original Name||バイオハザード 6 Special Package|
|Official Release Date||Aug 08, 2013|
|CERO D (17+)|
Official Website (Japanese)
Resident Evil 6 reveal trailer (YouTube)
RESIDENT EVIL 6 - Leon Gameplay - METRO/SUBWAY - Capcom Summer Jam
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
good game for resident evil's fan and value price
Can't stop to play The Mercenaries after complete the game over and over again!
really good one, full of action.
Not what you'd want if you were expecting a proper survival horror game like the RE4. Mechanics of the game seem too excessive.
However, the story is nice and fluid with multiple playable characters eventually converging into a single story.
If you like fusion of action and survival-horror this is for you.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.