Borderlands 2 (Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collector's Edition) (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
- Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield do more things with two guns that you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that's your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
- You will find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception - the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
- An entirely new take on the groundbreaking procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons. The variety and style of guns inf Borderlands 2 is staggering, and you'll see tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and much more will be at your disposal as you fight your way through the Hyperion Corporation's foces!
- In addition to new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Alien Artifacts, class mods and much, much more. And you bought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyong, you'll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- A whole slew of new enemeis are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will be facing off against on Pandora. New strategies will need to be created for every fight, as enemies now interact and aid each other to ensure you don't get far in the world of Pandora
Borderlands 2 furthers the distinct blending of First Person Shooter and Role Playing genres to create the true evolution of the Role Playing Shooter. Team up with up to three other players for four-player online goodness or go old-school with two-player split-screen couch sharing mayhem as you spend hours levelling up your character and equipping them with one of those millions of badass weapons. Borderlands 2 features a new visually stunning array of procedurally generated guns, shield, grenades, artifacts, enemies and more. Choose on of the four new character classes to be taken through a carefully crafted and connected story to all new and surprising environments across the living planet of Pandora. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on your relentless quest for revenge and redemption.