Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
Compatible with Xbox360™, Xbox One™
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse.
US$21.19Our previous price:
You save: US$3.80( 15% )
- Borderlands is built from the ground-up to be an exciting and intuitive co-operative multiplayer experience that rewards players for investing in specific co-op skills. Split screen is also supported
- Players can choose from one of four distinct characters and earn experience and gain proficiency in a number of specialties as they do battle with enemies. Upgrades can be invested in a wide variety of special abilities, allowing players to create a fully customized character that is tailored to their playing style
- Fresh and distinctive new visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to paint a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
- Get behind the wheel of and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat
- Search the wasteland planet of Pandora for the legendary Alien Vault. Fight your way through bandits, discover nine native (and aggressive) creatures, and help the few settlers on the planet in your search for a Vault rumored to contain a great prize - if it even exists!
- Choose from an arsenal of hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their unique manufacturers, specifications and advantages. A revolutionary new content generation system produces almost infinite tools of destruction
- Compatible with Xbox One
Borderlands is an original First Person Role Playing Shooter that combines the intuitive reward systems of action role-playing games and the frantic-paced shooting combat of first-person shooters. The game features a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in weapons and item drops. Borderlands allows for 4 players to share the same game experience simultaneously online in co-o gameplay. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at any time, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. These features, along with a rich and deep fiction that touches upon the mysteries buried beneath the surface of a danger-filled planet, combine to form a breakthrough experience that challenges the conventions of modern shooters.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
quake_ranger73 (143) on 29, Jan. 2014 10:20 (HKT)
Feel like Mad Mad
Do you like wastelands? Do you like customizing tons of your weapons collection? Do you want to feel like Mad Max? This is the game for you. Yeah, it's considered classic but the gameplay and multiplayer is awesome. The GOTY package includes the map of Pandora. Must haves game for X360
foc83 (35) on 19, Aug. 2012 10:15 (HKT)
One of the best games out there!
There's no reason for not having played Borderlands yet, specially when you can get it together with all DLC so cheap!
jonarc.ebay (96) on 21, Aug. 2011 22:41 (HKT)
Fun but shallow. (360 version)
Good shooting mechanics and a large gameworld to play in, but not a great deal going on. The game is basically a set of soulless fetch quests from various NPCs. The shooting is fun though and is good with friends (though not strangers for me). I also enjoyed the game in single player in smaller doses. The inclusion of codes for all DLC is nice in the GOTY edition and comes recommended for those who want a shooter than doesn't take itself too seriously which they can waste free time in.
joaopaulofeitosa18 (9) on 19, Jul. 2011 19:01 (HKT)
Lots of stuff to do, just like bioshock. Recommended.
kascott1 (11) on 23, Nov. 2010 19:39 (HKT)
Late to the game? Get this!
I was late to the game, so to speak. By the time I got interested in the game, there was already a ton of DLC out and I didn't want to invest that much into it... Well, when I heard GOTY was coming out, I jumped at the chance to get it and I don't regret it at all. Find out what all the hype is about. I'm loving it every time I pop it in.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.