Brothers in Arms: D-Day
Compatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- First time on the PSP - Brothers In Arms D-Day brings Baker and Hartsock to a new platform
- Unique gameplay sequences designed specifically for the on-the-go nature of handheld gaming, with all-new controls
- All-new content exclusive to the PSP - New teammate capabilities, improved enemy AI, new weapons and destroyable cover make their way to the handheld
- Play with a friend over ad hoc (wireless) through 12 different Skirmish missions
- Four different game modes through the co-op multiplayer campaign
In Brothers In Arms D-Day, players will experience D-Day as a Screaming Eagle with more tactics and action exclusive to the PSP system. Now players can surprise the enemy for the ultimate advantage in firefights, leading a fire team throughout the entire Normandy campaign. For the first time, players will also be able to lead a bazooka team, order their squad on an MG42, or fire mortar rounds. An enhanced co-op mode (Skirmish) offers players a 12-mission campaign.