Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway [Limited Edition]
Compatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge
- As the squad leader, interact with and get to know your brothers
- Players can use or command combined arms teams—machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks
- Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest, and hurl them at your enemies
- Team up with your friends online or in your living room and find out if you have what it takes to become fire-team leaders
In Brothers in Arms Hell’s Highway you join Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market Garden as they fight to open the infamous Hell’s Highway in a daring bid for a quick end to the war. The classic authentic, squad-based combat series explodes on next-generation hardware, offering unprecedented graphics and features.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
peacelovehappiness13 (16) on 10, Oct. 2009 06:43 (HKT)
This game was all about the Achievements for me. The game play is horrible. There are 3 different difficulties and really there is no difference. You get shot twice on easy, and you turn bloody red! It's not the fact that its a hard game to play, its just the game play in general. It's not very realistic and the AI are terrible! Played worse games but this is at the bottom of my list!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.