Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewnewinjapan2002 (143) on 28, Sep. 2008 19:33 (HKT)
A lot of people complain about the multiplayer but if you can get over that this is one of the best single player WW2 game experiences out there.
- Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge
- As the squad leader, interact with and get to know your brothers
- Players can use or command combined arms teams—machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks
- Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest, and hurl them at your enemies
- Team up with your friends online or in your living room and find out if you have what it takes to become fire-team leaders
descriptionIn Brothers in Arms Hell’s Highway you join Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market Garden as they fight to open the infamous Hell’s Highway in a daring bid for a quick end to the war. The classic authentic, squad-based combat series explodes on next-generation hardware, offering unprecedented graphics and features.
|Original Name||戰火回憶錄: 地獄血路(英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Sep 25, 2008|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Nice, beyond imagination.
Good Game in Good Price!!!
this game. i think overall is good.
good game play and story.
and less price too.
you can try this game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.