Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Track it down!
A lot of people complain about the multiplayer but if you can get over that this is one of the best single player WW2 game experiences out there.
- Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge
- As the squad leader, interact with and get to know your brothers
- Players can use or command combined arms teams—machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks
- Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest, and hurl them at your enemies
- Team up with your friends online or in your living room and find out if you have what it takes to become fire-team leaders
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Sep 23, 2008|
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Controls are good, story is accurate and fascinating and for this price, it is well worth a purchase.
gameplay are still retained from the original with additional of bazooka squad just to help you destroy some buildings and MG placements and wallhugging is here as well.
Sadly, online is a bit of downside that the only one game mode. Achievements though are very easy yet having online achievements with 0 points kinda a bit of a hassle that they should've not include that sort of achievement.
Just don't imagine that this is another WW2 game, don't imagine it's CoD, just imagine it's from Band Of Brothers as it's timeline is almost similar to it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.