- Call of Duty 4 Technology – Built using the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War utilizes a bedrock of technology that delivers jaw-dropping visuals, while empowering players to employ elements like fire to affect the dynamics of the battlefield.
- Coordinated Assault and Support – For the first time in the franchise, Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-op, bringing fresh meaning to the “No One Fights Alone” mantra. Call of Duty: World at War co-op features up to four-players online, or two-player local split-screen, allowing gamers to experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution.
- New Theaters of Operation – Players fight as U.S. Marines and Russian soldiers facing enemies – some new to the Call of Duty franchise – that employ lethal new tactics and know no fear, no mercy, nor the rules of war.
- Innovative Multiplayer – Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty delivering a persistent online experience for more squad based interaction. New development with party systems allows an intimacy with squad based combat never before seen in Call of Duty.
- Cinematic Quality Graphics and Sound – Treyarch’s award-winning sound department returns with effects that add to the already immersive cinematic intensity of the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine.
Building on the Call of Duty 4 engine, Call of Duty: World at War thrusts players into the ruthless and gritty chaos of WWII combat like never been before, and challenges them to band together to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles of WWII that led to the demise of the Axis powers on the European and South Pacific fronts. The title re-defines WWII games by offering an uncensored experience with unique enemies and combat variety, including Kamikaze fighters, ambush attacks, Banzai charges and cunning cover tactics, as well as explosive on-screen action through all new cooperative gameplay.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
lucasalves8 (6) on 06, Nov. 2012 22:42 (HKT)
One of the best games of the series, and will certainly entertain me for a lot of time!
Tenbatsu (74) on 12, Sep. 2012 09:20 (HKT)
My brother likes it alot, an awesome addition to the 360 library!
erikqkh (1279) on 10, Jul. 2012 02:21 (HKT)
mathiasdebrun (2) on 12, Jun. 2012 09:49 (HKT)
One of the greatest WW2 games out there
One of the best call of duty games. A gory and fascinant campaing both american and russian. Great controls like all call of duty games on xbox 360, felling great response
jay19x (36) on 17, May. 2012 16:04 (HKT)
great n never get old
i just love cod series campaign mode although i had finished this game b4 on ps3 , i n my xbox decided to play it again coz campaign n zombie mode we can coop ^^
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.