save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewDaseiender (1) on 25, Nov. 2008 02:39 (HKT)
English Version included!
I was so amazed to discover that you can actually change the game to the new english translation in the menu (even during most dialogues, so it´s great for practicing Japanese).
- A masterpiece with an engaging and unparalleled storyline, leading to the discovery of multiple epic conclusions to a journey that transcends time
- An unprecedented and inspiring musical score created by Yasunori Mitsuda
- Intriguing battle system made possible by the unique combination of the Active Time Battle system and Tech skills
- Famed character designer Akira Toriyama lends his signature art style to create the vibrant world that has captivated gamers around the world
- Taking advantage of the Nintendo DS hardware, CHRONO TRIGGER makes its way onto the portable platform with all-new dual screen presentation and Touch-Screen functionality
- A brand new dungeon and a Wireless Play mode adds exciting new dimensions to this timeless classic
descriptionWhen a newly developed teleportation device malfunctions at the Millennial Fair, young Crono must travel through time to rescue his misfortunate companion from an intricate web of past and present perils. The swashbuckling adventure that ensues soon unveils an evil force set to destroy the world, triggering Crono's race against time to change the course of history and bring about a brighter future.
|Official Release Date||Feb 06, 2009|
|Subtitles||English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This DS version is just the one you need if you love Chrono Trigger!
Everyone knows Chrono Trigger is absolute must play classic RPG game
There are a few reasons why this game frequently places in the top of the best-of-all-time JRPG / RPG / videogame lists: detailed graphics, beautiful music, engaging storyline and character development, and often-copied battle system. All of this, while avoiding getting complex, makes it an enjoyable title for any gamer.
Pure fun. Can't wait to properly start playing this - I've got a massive backlog of games to go through - but early thoughts are exciting.
Play Asia got this too me on time and with ease, as usual.
Nice and perfect new product.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.