Compatible with Dreamcast™ (DC™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- Iskur has stolen all of the sheep, and Zeus must prove that he is the coolest sheep herder around by traveling on an adventure to get them all back!
- Can you get Zeus through all the different challenges that will face him on his quest to restore peace to the pasture?
- Prove you are the best Cool Herder by challenging your friends or the computer in four player, head-to-head sheep herding action!
- Developer: Harmlesslion Games
- Region free title, supports NTSC, PAL and VGA displays
- Supports all licensed Dreamcast controllers
Cool Herders is an addictive 2D multiplayer game that pits you against up to three friends in a game that can only be described as "Cool." Your goal is to collect the most sheep in a round, either by herding them yourself or by bashing your opponent and stealing his or her sheep! On top of the multiplayer fun, story mode will put you in the shoes of Zeus as he makes his way through level after level of challenges to get his herd back from the evil clutches of Iskur. The going won't be easy ? Zeus will have to travel far away from his homeland of New Zealand to complete challenges and compete against herders in various locations before taking on Iskur himself in a battle to restore peace in the pasture! Will you and Zeus with the day, or will Iskur horde the herd for himself?
This is a CD-ROM based product and might not be compatible with some Dreamcast™ consoles manufactured after October 2000.
This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega.