CrossWorlds: Escape STEAM digital
Compatible with Windowsâą (PC)
Get Your Code in Seconds!
This item will deliver instantly in your account. A small portion of orders is subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
US$3.56Our previous price:
You save: US$0.19( 5% )
Or Quick CheckoutPay with Bitcoin (-3%)
- A 64 km2 game world, which you can explore without any restrictions
- Change in seasons
- Weather phenomena
- Various biomes willing to share their wealth ... if you can cope with their inhabitants
- Enemies: both those that got trapped in this world against their will and the indigenous inhabitants with advanced intelligence, ready to call their friends to gladly kill you if they canât do so alone. But if they canât kill you with friends, they will play dirty tricks on you and crush your temporary shelter
- A construction and crafting system you can use to acquire strength, new clothes, armor and weapons. This system will force you to visit the most remote corners of the world, destroy already endangered species, explore the dark and inhospitable caves, where you will be seen as enemy number one
- Deadly creatures with immeasurable levels of strength. You will have to find or summon them, and then win them, to get out of this world. But if you don't hurry up, they may get bored and will come to you by themselves at the wrong time
- Severe and deadly magic that changes the laws of nature, gives enormous power, but demands long and difficult preparation and unreasonably huge cost in exchange
CrossWorlds: Escape is a hardcore game in which you will have to deploy all your skills to survive in a huge open world that is susceptible to changes in weather, seasons, and various natural phenomena. You have to start from scratch, supplying yourself with food, tools, clothing, and shelter. You need to protect yourself against enemies who may turn out to be stronger than you, and you have to prepare for winter and summer. As you do all these, it would be quite good to at the same time look for a way to get out of this strange world where you happened to be against your will.