Dead Island: Definitive Collection Similar Items
save for later
Track it down!
- Higher Quality Textures - Game textures have been redone in a higher resolution and the level of quality has been improved across the board
- Photorealistic new lighting system - The lighting system in the game has been vastly improved, providing a much more realistic look to the beautiful sunny tropical setting
- Physically based shading - The introduction of new physically based shading techniques due to the latest iteration of the Chrome Engine means a higher quality look to the game models and objects as they react in a more realistic way to various lighting conditions
- Image quality enhancements via anti-aliasing - The addition of more sophisticated anti-aliasing means that console players can now experience Dead Island without unsightly “jaggies“ – meaning a much cleaner look throughout
- Improved-quality game models and geometry assets - All major geometry assets (for example: NPCs and character models) highlight a marked quality increase
- HBAO and motion blur effects - The introduction of Horizon-based Ambient Occlusion adds a extra layer of depth and realism to the world through a better implementation of object shadows, while the all-new motion blur effects will provide a much more cinematic feel to the game experience
- Updated game UI - Providing a more consistent look between both Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. Increase to equal quality level for seamless game experience
- The Current-gen Console Experience - The Dead Island Redux Collection will also of course take advantage of the latest console features such as Online 4 Player Co-op, PS Vita Remote-Play (PS4), Share-Play (PS4), streaming and recording
- Power Fists Power-up - The fan favourite unofficial PC mod will also now be added to both products. Punch your way through the mayhem with craziest power-up ever!
Deep Silver are bringing the iconic bone crunching, skull smashing, limb breaking, blood drenching fan lovedDead IslandandDead: Island Riptideto the next generation! Featuring fully remastered and greatly improved versions of bothDead IslandandDead Island: Riptideset to deliver the ultimateDead Islandexperience ever.
The rebuilding of bothDead IslandandDead Island Riptideon Techland‘s next gen engine brings with it a significant visual & performance overhaul, introducing many cutting edge current-generation graphical effects
Please note the voucher included for DeadIsland Riptide: DEFINITIVE require US PSN account to redeem the code. Code expired on 2026-5-31
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 31, 2016|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.