- Hacking is now at his best on the GamePad. Use the speed and precision of your fingers to hack on the GamePad while the world remains visible on your primary screen
- The "sniper scope" feature allows any weapon with a scope to use both the GamePad and primary screen for a two-step, precision sniping
- The Toolkits (previously in-game menus) are now all easily displayed and accessible on the GamePad
- The Radar is now featured on the touch screen and is a hybrid of the original radar and the 2D Map. Opening the 2D Map Toolkit allows players to draw hints, paths and notes that will remain on the radar
- The Quick Inventory is now displayed on the GamePad touch screen, leaving the primary screen clear
- Looting shows detailed descriptions about the items and doesn't require players to access extra menus to see the content
One of the Most Critically-Acclaimed Video-games of All Time:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut is the enhanced return to one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchise of all time. The game is set in the year of 2027, a time of great innovation in neuro-prosthetics, but also a time of chaos and social divide. Play as Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who’s been augmented against his own choice, who finds himself in the middle of global conspiracy in which he holds the key.
Director's Cut: Striking Visual Improvement:
Featuring redone boss battles, improved A.I. combat, refined game balance and combat, and striking visual improvements which make this edition the best looking and most immersive Deus Ex experience. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.
Augmenting Innovative Gameplay on Multi-Platform:
Play the whole game on the GamePad screen, with 11 new Neural Hub Features including touchscreen hacking, augmented sniping, smart vision plus, interactive map editing, inventory and augmentation management, throwback explosives that all provided by the Wii U GamePad, Microsoft’s SmartGlass, and the PlayStation Vita.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.