Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
For US/Canada systems.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Hacking is now at his best on the GamePad. Use the speed and precision of your fingers to hack on the GamePad while the world remains visible on your primary screen
- The "sniper scope" feature allows any weapon with a scope to use both the GamePad and primary screen for a two-step, precision sniping
- The Toolkits (previously in-game menus) are now all easily displayed and accessible on the GamePad
- The Radar is now featured on the touch screen and is a hybrid of the original radar and the 2D Map. Opening the 2D Map Toolkit allows players to draw hints, paths and notes that will remain on the radar
- The Quick Inventory is now displayed on the GamePad touch screen, leaving the primary screen clear
- Looting shows detailed descriptions about the items and doesn't require players to access extra menus to see the content
One of the Most Critically-Acclaimed Video-games of All Time:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut is the enhanced return to one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchise of all time. The game is set in the year of 2027, a time of great innovation in neuro-prosthetics, but also a time of chaos and social divide. Play as Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who’s been augmented against his own choice, who finds himself in the middle of global conspiracy in which he holds the key.
Director's Cut: Striking Visual Improvement:
Featuring redone boss battles, improved A.I. combat, refined game balance and combat, and striking visual improvements which make this edition the best looking and most immersive Deus Ex experience. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.
Augmenting Innovative Gameplay on Multi-Platform:
Play the whole game on the GamePad screen, with 11 new Neural Hub Features including touchscreen hacking, augmented sniping, smart vision plus, interactive map editing, inventory and augmentation management, throwback explosives that all provided by the Wii U GamePad, Microsoft’s SmartGlass, and the PlayStation Vita.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 22, 2013|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Need more games like this, totally enjoyable and it is a good deal for the price and full content
A unique journey through a steam punk world. First-person stealth RPG at its best.
I have been playing this game for a little more than 20 hours, and so far is really good, and the price was excellent! (was on sale)
Deus Ex on Wii U is the ultimate edition with all the DLC's, the Wii U GamePad new control scheme and the improved graphics. If you love this kind of games and have a Wii U, you must buy this one.
one of best wii u games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.