Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (DVD-ROM)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Charge Forth as the Crusader: Impenetrable armor, gleaming weapons, and heavy, heavy damage – wield the power of the Crusader, unbreakable new hero of the mortal realms
- Take Act V by Storm: From the sprawling streets of Westmarch to the ancient walls of the Pandemonium Fortress, battle with a host of deadly new enemies throughout the all-new Act V of the Diablo III storyline
- Rise to New Heights of Power: Advance your hero of choice through additional levels of supremacy, mastering bold new powers of raw, demon-slaying potential along the way
- Conquer new gameplay modes: The new Adventure Mode opens up all of Sanctuary – you can travel to any waypoint in any Act. It also introduces Bounties and Nephalem Rifts, two new game features with boundless replay value
- Discover powerful new treasures: A redesigned loot system improves your Diablo III experience with targeted “smart drops,” new and improved Legendary items, and the item-augmenting powers of the Mystic
Expansion to the fastest-selling game Diablo III:
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is the first major expansion pack to Blizzard Entertainment’s fastest-selling PC game of all time Diablo III, a dark and sinister new chapter in the ongoing battle over the mortal realm of Sanctuary. From the fall of the Prime Evil in Diablo III, the mortal realm of Sanctuary should have entered a new era of peace and prosperity. Instead, this event has lured out a shadowy being with immense power, whose purpose is to steal the Black Soulstone and cast its infernal power to his will.
Inclusions of the Expansion:
Fans will be ravished as Diablo III: Reapers of Souls features expanded story of Diablo III with an all-new ACT V of the Diablo III storyline, from the extensive streets of Westmarch to the ancient walls of the Pandemonium Fortress and introducing the impenetrable Crusade Class. Reaper of Souls also increases the game’s level cap to 70 with an all new horrifying monsters and game difficulty ranging to Easy, Normal, Hard, Torment, Demonic and Apocalypse.
The Several Key Features of Diablo III: Reapers of Souls:
Players will rise to new heights of power as the expansion builds upon several key features of the Diablo franchise, highlighting randomized environment, impressive new quests, and extensive updates to the loot experience. The redesigned loot system in Reaper of Souls focuses on rewarding players with even enhanced treasure through targeted smart drops, new improved multi-level legendary items, and a third artisan: the Mystic, who can augment an item’s power and appearance.
The New Adventure Mode:
Turn your world into a battlefield as Reaper of Souls add a new Adventure Mode with two new game features, bounties, randomized objective system, and Nephalem Rifts or Loot Runs, a randomized dungeon system. Diablo III’s Paragon progression system will also be getting various updates, adding even more end-game character improvement and replay value.
Conquer the additional levels of supremacy, mastering bold new power of raw, demon-slaying potential. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls will provide a fun and rewarding challenges for players who are looking for new ways to test their strength!
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Mar 25, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.