Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP Essentials)
Compatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse.
- Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of FINAL FANTASY presented in action-packed 3D environments where players can glide through the air and dash along walls
- Combining all-out brawling alongside RPG-style character development and customisation, an original system developed by the creators of the KINGDOM HEARTS series takes fighting gameplay to another level
- Fan-favourite heroes and villains from the entire FINAL FANTASY series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events
- Players select their favourite FINAL FANTASY characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match
- Accessible through "EX Burst", players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as "Limit Break" and "Overdrive". In addition, long time fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the "command battle" system. Familiar environments and music from the FINAL FANTASY series also appear, arranged to make the most of the hardware capability
- Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode
The International version of Dissidia has updates and adjustments that the original Japanese version lacks. Don't worry, though. Here, with Universal Tuning, all gamers can enjoy these new functions.There are more than 100 minor and major adjustments, characters have new abilities and strengths and these changes the rhythm of your battles. There is a new Arcade Mode where you can engage in time attack battles. Those who have beaten the game, use your save data to access the new aspects of the fighter.Last but not least, you have a chance to hear the English voice actors act out your favourite characters. Subtitles will be in Japanese and you can choose between English and Japanese voices during the battles.Released to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the title, the game is a crossover between Final Fantasy I to XII. Characters from all these 12 games make their appearances along with updated character themes and maps.Spend your brave points and launch familiar skills and plan your battle strategies by equipping the many abilities and items. This is a battle you have been waiting for in the last 20 years, join today.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
alexband626 (168) on 01, Jan. 2021 20:43 (HKT)
The game is quite fun with a lot of unlockables.
my_name_is_yada (122) on 30, Aug. 2014 00:32 (HKT)
All stars of final fantasy with great graphic
hyugarazz (19) on 05, Jun. 2014 06:13 (HKT)
Dreaming of playing as sephiroth????then grab the game!!
Rich_F (77) on 10, Apr. 2014 09:31 (HKT)
Good fighting game with FF´Characters
siung (78) on 28, Sep. 2012 22:14 (HKT)
all character from final fantasy in one game... what a fantastic game...
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.