- Jump, Dig and Climb your way through puzzle based levels, as you navigate your way through the Docomodake Forest
- Use the Stylus to split Papa Docomodake into Minis (initially up to 4). Splitting into Minis allows Papa Docomodake to: - Become smaller to fit through tight areas; - Get an extra boost and climb to unreachable areas; - Fill in gaps so that he can cross treacherous terrain; - Find more Minis along your journey and increase your versatility.
- Share the game with a friend using the Single-Cart Docomodake Demo feature
- Buy collectible items in the game with the coins you find along the way
- Tutorial Level available to sharpen your skills
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
FPF1987 (37) on 22, Sep. 2009 22:35 (HKT)
Chances are you may have heard of Docomodake BOING! DS but just ignored it. Well if you are even a passing puzzle fan then you are missing out a thoroughly enjoyable (albeit short) game. The idea is simple you are a mushroom that can break apart and rejoin to solve puzzles, it sounds too simple but the creative levels filled with coins to collect and all the different ways to use the minis such as stacking to make a ladder, making bridges and hitting switches etc make it a joy to play. It not a hard or long game per say but if you want one hundred per cent it will take some time and effort. Well worth it in my opinion.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.