Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons
- TAG TEAM ACTION – Choose two fighters and seamlessly switch between them, giving you a multitude of strategies for devastating combos, defensive and offensive moves
- BEAT ‘EM UP WITH ROGUELITE ELEMENTS! Experience endless playthrough possibilities with a dynamic mission select function
- 13 UNIQUE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Earn tokens along the way to unlock a diverse roster of 9 more characters, each with their own playstyle and strengths
- SHAPE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND REWARDS - Adjust game difficulty to affect the amount of tokens earned per session and use those tokens to unlock content from the Token Shop including characters, tips, and more. Modifier can be used to enter permadeath or even infinite mode. Take on a challenge and go for a permadeath run or take it easy with infinite continue. The choice is yours!
- LOCAL CO-OP - Grab a friend and clean up the city streets together in local co-op mode that supports up to two players
Prepare to throw down the Double Dragon way in this fresh addition to the iconic beat ‘em up franchise. It’s the year 199X, and nuclear war has devastated New York City leaving its citizens to fight for survival as riots and crime engulf the streets. The city has been overtaken by criminal gangs who terrorize its ruins as they fight for total dominance. Unwilling to endure these conditions any longer, young Billy and Jimmy Lee take it upon themselves to drive the gangs out of their city.
|(5 out of 5)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Speaking of the limited edition, i'm not a fan of acrylic stands, so not super interested in that, but you get a huge box to display which is worth it.
Something that is important to me is that the ESRB version has a censored cover, that's what made me decide to get this version instead, so if you care about stuff like that then it's another plus for this limited edition.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.