Warner Home Video Games
Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Action Adventure
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Welcome To The Quarantine - Experience an original and intense story set in an infected city cut off from the outside world. Only the fittest have any hope of survival
- Vast Open World - Dying Light lets you traverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you fight for survival against many kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies
- Night Changes The Rules - In daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its huntAsymmetric
- Breathtaking Visuals and Reaism - Dying Light is the first game based on the Chrome Engine 6 – the latest revolutionary incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology. Built from the ground up with next-generation consoles and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in mind, it delivers a new level of visual quality, special effects, and dynamic weather conditions, maintaining unparalleled efficiency at the same time
- Parkour-Style Movement - Whether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before
- Brutal, Visceral Combat - Fight face to face using a diverse selection of melee weapons: knives, bats, axes, or more unusual tools of destruction. Strike down your enemies, cut off their limbs, save your own life!
- Firearms - Powerful but noisy. Use pistols, shotguns, and rifles to gain an advantage over enemies, but remember that gunfire can and will attract unwanted attention
- Craft Your Weapons - Dying Light features RPG elements that let you develop the protagonist and adjust him to your play style. It’s a long and difficult journey from rookie to badass
- Choose Your Play Style - Make use of weapons, your surroundings, and traps set by other survivors. Provoke groups of enemies to attack each other. Complete objectives by day or at night. Take advantage of darkness, fog, and storm to remain unseen. Turn the odds in your favor with offensive and defensive gadgets. It’s always your call!
- Hours Of Gemaplay - Discover a thrilling story, complete more than a hundred side-quests, and put your skills to the test in special challenges
- CO-OP Mode For 4 Players - Cooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character
- Multiplayer - Survivors, beware! Every time the night falls on Harran, your game can be invaded by the Night Hunter, a human-controlled, extremely powerful enemy. Join forces with other players to repel the invasion or go one-on-one with the city’s worst nightmare
Survive The Night or Be Killed:
There is no “good” in Good Night when one's life hangs by a thread; No “good” in Good Luck when one's hope fades with the light. Survive through the night in Techland's new offering, Dying Light.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival-horror game set in a vast open world overrun by a horrific outbreak. Traverse the wide infected urban environment during the day, scavenge for supplies and craft weapons to defend against the fast-growing infected population. As the light goes out, be prepared to a long night of fighting and surviving as the infected transforms into an unimaginable creatures. Survive the night to see the morning's first light again.
Run, boy, Run!:
Outrun the infected with Dying Light's heavy focus on free running movement. Players can easily navigate the world with sets of quick motions. Tracking prey or escaping predators, players can swiftly roam around, from leaping between buildings to grappling up walls.
Creativity Can Be Brutal:
Craft unique melee and ranged weapons using knives, axes, sledgehammers, guns and other firepower. Create one of a kind weapons to take down enemies, as the infected are not the only threats.
Own Play Style, Amazing Visuals and Exciting Gameplay:
Dying Light lets players choose their own play style. Four playable characters can be customized and upgraded according to one's own play style.
Powered by Chrome Engine 6, Dying Light is the first game to use the innovative 3D game engine developed by Techland for next-gen consoles.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 27, 2015|
DYING LIGHT UPDATE: Asia + EU Physical Copy Release Date + Bonus DLC!
Dying Light - Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)