- Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer
- An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow
- This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own
- In the Shivering Isles expansion, see a world created in Sheogorath's own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you've experienced in Oblivion
- Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibeous Grummites, and many more
Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges. Also included in the 5th Anniversary Edition are Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion, the original "making of" DVD, map, Skyrim trailer with $10 off coupon - all packaged in a highly-collectible steel book. See why critics called Oblivion the Best Game of 2006.
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
robertbcooperjr (1) on 07, Aug. 2011 03:59 (HKT)
Just as fun as I remember it being.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.