- Intense mission-based combat: QUAKE Wars pits teams against each other on massive maps located in desert, Arctic, and tropical environments. Players battle through intense skirmishes with real military style objectives
- Offline and online modes: Hone your skills against surprisingly lifelike A.I. offline, then join the battle online with friends.
- Unique teams and character classes: The GDF and Strogg are two distinct armies with different soldier classes, weapons, vehicles, and tactics.
- Team-based combat: Using class-specific skills, players can be the linchpin of an entire operation
- Skill-based matchmaking: Get the perfect challenge in every online game with a match geared to your skills
Experience the ultimate team - and mission-based multiplayer warfare, defined by award winning Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer, now set in the legendary QUAKE universe. Choose to play as the human Global Defense Force or the invading alien menace, the Strogg. Each side has distinct classes, vehicles, and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle.
|Average rating:||(3.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
nokiadude (299) on 15, Jun. 2011 01:58 (HKT)
Enjoued playing ETQW
brunobreyer (25) on 05, Aug. 2010 09:44 (HKT)
This game has some weak graphics, but they are compensated by a great gameplay. A very fast action, based on missions with limited time to be completed with huge battles where all players are involved in even bigger maps and 5 different classes to choose from. This game drags you in even without any interesting story in the single mode. In multiplayer mode this game is even better
YoshyHero (36) on 24, Jun. 2010 03:36 (HKT)
kinds of character
It's fun that I can play kinds of character.
soyduran (23) on 16, Dec. 2009 00:59 (HKT)
Not bad, single player mode is awful. Only recommended if some of your friends have this game.
borandi (1) on 16, Sep. 2008 00:40 (HKT)
Yes there's no story - its class based objective FPS, with half decent bots. High learning curve, but excellent execution. If you want a pure gameplay FPS, here it is.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.