Fallout 4 (DVD-ROM)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- FREEDOM AND LIBERTY - Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours
- YOUâ€™RE S.P.E.C.I.A.L! - Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle
- COLLECT AND BUILD! - Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements
- SUPER DELUXE PIXELS! - An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail
- VIOLENCE AND V.A.T.S.! - Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 â€“ their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
Welcome to the next-generation of open-world gaming. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
|Official Release Date||Nov 10, 2015|
Recommended for you
Welcome to the 2017 Digital Games Fair!!!
Official Website [US]
Fallout 4 - Launch Trailer (PEGI) (YouTube)
Fallout 4 -- E3 Showcase World Premiere (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game really great can let's you do many thing.
Explore crafts .
In depth story, great action, lots of weapons and enemies, and tons of places to explore. Overall love this game and its going to keep me busy for a long time.
Great game with amazing graphics and open world. There is so many options when it comes to story and the dog companion was a nice touch. The story isn't bad, it's basically the nuclear apocalypse in Boston and you can choose to be a man or woman, then survive in the wasteland. You can get a great amount of play time out of this and there's so many ways to play it that I'm sure you won't get bored playing it more than once. It's a good buy.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.