Farming Simulator 15
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 33.00 (62%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- New graphics and physics engine, open Nordic environment, and Woodcutting economic branch
- New vehicles and tools such as tree harvesters, chainsaws, chippers and trailers
- Manage your farm with new vehicles from brands like New Holland, Case IH, Lamborghini, Ponsse, Horsch, Kuhn and more (including TWO vehicles exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One)
- Grow a giant working farm by tending to crops, harvesting your bounty, and selling your goods
- Carry out missions to take your farm to the next level
- Breed animals like cows, chicken and sheep
- PS4 and Xbox One Exclusive: Play online with friends
Welcome to Farming Simulator 15! The new generation of the famed Farming Simulator franchise offers an immense open world with a brand new graphics and physics engine . Care and breed farm animals, harvest field crops, and earn bucks of cash by selling fresh poultry, crops, and freshly-cut woods from the forest. Exploit, develop, and invest in new and more powerful vehicles and tools from the earnings in your farm goods. Will you take on all the challenges of the modern farming life? Manage and grow your own farm in the new era of Farming Simulator 15!
The new Nordic environment and the renovated North American environment brings hundreds of acres of land where players can manage their own farms. Use and drive over 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, from over 40 of the most famous manufacturers including new brands like New Holland, Ponsse, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, and many more! Featuring new equipments that includes a selection of vehicles and tools entirely dedicated to Farming Simulator 15's new activity: woodcutting! Farming Simulator 15 also lets players invite up to 15 friends to help them develop their farms in multiplayer mode.
others also bought
|Official Release Date||May 19, 2015|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.