- Action and suspense: F.E.A.R. features cinematic quality gunfights so intense they will leave the most jaded FPS fan gasping for breath.
- Fierce enemies: Squads of tactical teams use coordinated attacks and flanking maneuvers to pin you down and take you out.
- Cinematic FX: An advanced Special FX system showers you in sparks, smoke, and debris, making combat as intense and exhilarating as an action movie.
- Hi-tech arsenal: Employ high tech firearms and classified weaponry such as the corkscrew missile launcher, rapid-fire battle cannon, and a plasma cannon capable of searing flesh from the bones of your enemies.
- Advanced game technology: The latest in DirectX 9 rendering technology uses real-time per pixel lighting, shadow volumes, normal mapping, and advanced shaders to create a world so convincing you'll forget you're playing a game.
- Multiplayer: With support for up to 16 players playing simultaneously, game modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Elimination, Team Elimination, and Capture the Flag.
- Backward Compatibility: Xbox One and Xbox Series X
F.E.A.R.™ (First Encounter Assault Recon) is an award-winning first-person shooter featuring an intense combat experience with a rich atmosphere and an engaging story. F.E.A.R. immerses you in a unique blend of stylized first person combat and supernatural horror in which you are an elite soldier trained to deal with situations that are unexplainable.Take on the role of the point man in the F.E.A.R. unit. Armed with hyper-sensitive reflexes, you can slow down time and experience the game's close-quarter battle sequences in vivid detail. You'll need every advantage you can get as you square off against some of the most ferocious A.I. ever seen in a game. F.E.A.R. contains both a single player campaign and multiplayer modes that are available for play through Xbox Live® or System Link play.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
alex2000pristupa (1) on 09, Jan. 2022 09:24 (HKT)
Good service, quick response if any questions appear, nice packaging
kingscorpion_2000 (84) on 03, Apr. 2013 20:14 (HKT)
One of the best games!
This game is one of my favourite. It's a first person supernatural shooter. You will find yourself on your toes all the time while playing this game. For the intensity and atmosphere, I give it a perfect score. Highly recommended game!
gzq07167 (13) on 15, Mar. 2010 08:04 (HKT)
this is the
this is so scarely, but exciting game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.