- Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum
- CPU players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Additionally, teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch, and the weaknesses of opposing players, creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches
- Fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial
- Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent
- The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn't fully healed
- Matches now have a real-world broadcast look and feel. Dramatically improved lighting, more authentic crowds, and a new gameplay camera make every game feel special
- Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players
FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world of soccer make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance. Stay tuned for more features to be announced in the coming months.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
djex100 (1) on 20, Jan. 2012 08:49 (HKT)
monhan_luke (33) on 16, Dec. 2011 20:11 (HKT)
The cover is so much better than the Australian cover thank you you play asia.
demolishment (1) on 29, Nov. 2011 14:57 (HKT)
Very good game!
this game is one of the best soccer game I have ever played.
loxico (17) on 29, Oct. 2011 00:36 (HKT)
Still trying to learn to play this game. Fifa 12 won the "battle" with PES2012!!
jasa_order (452) on 25, Oct. 2011 16:14 (HKT)
Great soccer game
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.