figma Kid Icarus: Uprising: Pit
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Height: approx. 145mm
- Limited availability
The captain of Palutena's royal bodyguards!
From the Nintendo 3DS game 'Kid Icarus: Uprising' comes a figma of the main character, Pit!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with a smiling expression as well as a valiant shouting expression.
- His weapon 'Palutena's Holy Bow' is included in three different forms. A hand part with a glove and a halo part are also included.
- A Monoeye is also included as one of the Underworld monsters for Pit to battle against. His eye can be moved left and right.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
|Original Name||figma ピット|
|Official Release Date||Apr 27, 2013|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Up until now I have only bought Alter figures (I have been collecting "Tales of" characters) so I haven't had any articulated figures.
I now can say I like static figures much more. I tried to put him in that position shooting an arrow and it was impossible to make it not look silly, since you kinda have to place the arrow a bit crossed to the bow for it to reach the middle of the bow. The problem is the scarf kinda gets in the way of the right arm and you can't turn it enough to put the arrow straight paralel to the left arm.
In the end, I decided to just place him in a standing position with 2 blades.
Still, I might be getting some other figures from figma to kinda make a Super Smash Bros. shelf.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.