figma No. 463 Fate/Grand Order: Saber/Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)
Track it down!
- Non-scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS and PVC
- Height: approx. 155mm
- Sculptor: iJet, Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the Saber-class servant Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a shouting face, and a winking face.
- He comes with Excalibur Proto, the hood from his First Ascension appearance and the mantle from his Third Ascension appearance as optional parts.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma セイバー/アーサー・ペンドラゴン〔プロトタイプ〕|
|Official Release Date||Jul 29, 2020|
|Product Measures||22cm x 21cm x 7cm|