- Non-scale Pre-painted Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Height: Approx. 140mm
- Sculptor: MIC, Max Factory
- Limited availability
Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' is back for a rerelease!
The Table Museum is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The seventh product to join the series, Edvard Munch's classic artwork - 'The Scream', has been selected for a rerelease! This work of art based on the theme of angst was a masterpiece that still captures the attention of art fans to this day. Enjoy this work of art in a new action figure version. Enjoy one of the first-ever figures based on a work of art!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create various different action poses.
- Optional parts include a wide variety of different hand parts. A magnet is included at the bottom of the figure.
- An articulated figma stand is included, along with a special frame part to display behind him!
Originally released in June 2017 with a rerelease in October 2019 and April 2022.
Please note that the images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
The images shown here may differ from the final product.