figma No.227 Fate/stay Night: Saber 2.0
Track it down!
- Non Scale Articulated Figure
- Material: PVC and ABS
- Height: approx. 140mm
- Sculptor: Shinji Koshinuma, Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
From Fate/stay night comes a rerelease of the ultimate servant, figma Saber 2.0!
- The sculpting of the figma has been redone from the ground up. Saber is more gallant and beautiful than ever before!
- The newly designed figma joints allow for all new poses - she can even be posed wielding her sword in both hands!
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with a standard relaxed expression, a shouting expression for combat scenes and even an embarrassed expression.
- Optional parts include the swords 'Excalibur' and 'Caliburn', as well as alternate swaying hair parts for more dynamic poses.
Originally released in January 2015 with a rerelease in May 2017 and October 2019.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma セイバー 2.0|
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2019|