Final Fantasy Explorers
For PAL systems only.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 18.00 (36%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- A Four Player Adventure - Band together with up to four other players either locally or afar via the Nintendo 3DS wireless communication. Form strategies together to take on challenging dungeons and powerful bosses!
- Highly Customizable Characters - Customize jobs, weapons, armors, accessories, and abilities to suit your individual taste and play style. No two Explorers are the same
- Over 20 Jobs to Explore and Master - Take up your favorite FINAL FANTASY roles, from series classics including Knight, Dragoon, and Black Mage to the highly specialized Samurai, Time Mage, Dark Knight, and more
- Classic FINAL FANTASY Monsters and Characters - Recruit, level up, and fight alongside classic FINAL FANTASY monsters and transform into legendary figures from the storied franchise, including Cloud, Squall, and Lightning
- Over 100 Hours of Gameplay - With over 200 quests, 20 jobs, and endless party configurations to discover, players never have to stop exploring
Final Fantasy Explorersis an upcoming quest-drivenaction RPG with many elements similar toFinal Fantasy Chronicles(GameCube) and theMonster Hunterfranchise. The premise of the game is that the titular Explorers are hunting the world for crystals, the source of life and civilization,which are guarded by fearsome beasts and summons from theFinal Fantasyfranchise.
The title makes use of the classic Job system, familiar to nearly any RPG player, with these jobs currently confirmed:Beastmaster, Machinist, Dragoon, Dark Knight, Ninja, Paladin, Hunter, White Mage, and Time Mage.
Each job falls under the category ofa tank, support, or damage dealing role but the way you play is mostly determined by how you customize your abilities. Abilities are something you earn and upgrade in this game and are linked to job versitility -so don't expect to get them all at once!
Players don't choose their job immediately, in the beginning your character will be a 'Freelancer' who will be able to collect materials and create gear, but won't be specialized in any one thing.
The 'Trance' system will bring the power of past Final Fantasy characters, called 'Legend Characters',into your battles by temporarily transforming into one of the iconic characters while simultaneously gaining the ability to use special attacks without consuming AP. Some of the already revealed Legend Characters are: Cloud, Yuna, Lightning, Tidus, Bartz.
The use of Trance will also allow you to use the power of your Summoned Beasts. Beasts are added to your team by collecting 'Spirit Stones' which are occasionally dropped upon death.Once you've collected your Spirit Stones, journeyto the Monster Laboratory located in Libertus to create new monsters as well as level them up.
There will be no real appearance customization, instead your worn equipment will be visible. Players disappointed by this news need not worry too much as you can stilladd some flair with500 different equipment pieces to choose from, including famousweapons and armor pieces from the Final Fantasy franchise. Material collection and equipment creation is core to hunting games, and will surely play a large role inExplorers'progression.
Final Fantasy Explorerswill have both singleplayer and multiplayer modes, where the multiplayer will be up to 4 player co-op withboth online and local capabilities. Communication between players will be possible through the use of preset text phrases.
As one of the first games to utilize theextra buttons on the New Nintendo 3DSplayers will be able to control the camera using the C-stick while theZL button is for monster lock-on and the ZR button is for summon monster lock-on.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jan 29, 2016|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Final Fantasy Explorers is a cute and interesting variation of the original Monster Hunter formula, aimed at the less hardcore players. If you like Monster Hunter but you can't stand its high difficulty level, this is the game for you.
One of the greatest action games using one of the most incredible asset of the FF series ever: JOBS
Do more than other series in final fantasy.
Great game to have a lot of fun, must have if you like FF series.
Just got my game delivered - bought it when it was on a daily special - really good price and fast delivery! Awesome game!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.