For The King
Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse.
US$15.99Our previous price:
You save: US$ 6.00( 27% )
- Solo or Online Co-op - Control your own party or play with up to 3 people online. Travel and fight together or dare to set off on your own
- Challenging Roguelike Adventure - A highly re-playable, unforgiving adventure designed to keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat
- Turn Based Combat - A classic battle style with a unique slot and proficiency system. Choose your attack type, spend focus points, use items, and activate special abilities to defeat your foes
- Living World - New challenges and horrors emerge at different times of day. Encounter weather and natural events that have a variety of effects, both good and bad
- Procedurally Crafted Map - The map, realms, and locations you encounter are different every play through. A unique set of fascinating locations will force you to adapt your play style every game
- Persistent Lore - Collect lore and spend it at the town libraries to build a unique game experience. Unlock persistent game mechanics in the order of your choosing
- Dungeons - Unique dungeons will require new strategies every time you play. Encounter deadly traps, enemies, and legendary treasure in unexpected ways
- Persistent Weapon Crafting - Collect unusual resources and rare weapon recipes to craft powerful weapons over multiple playthroughs
- Item, trinkets, curiosities - Find many different objects and items to use along the way. Some helpful and some come with a cost
For The King is a Procedural Turn-Based RPG that features Solo and Co-op play. Featuring a blend of Roguelike, Boardgame and JRPG Combat mechanics, For The King has a unique feel and aesthetic. Players must survive cunning enemies and creatures, wicked weather and brutal traps in their quest to solve the mysterious death of the king and bring order to the land.