Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse.
US$35.99Our previous price:
You save: US$4.00( 10% )
- Become an Adventurer – With four distinct old-school dungeons to raid, players can face mighty bosses solo or with the help of NPCs, and seek out puzzles and hidden treasure chests filled with blueprints and goodies. Leveling up to learn new skills and abilities and unlocking new weapon recipes will help the intrepid adventurer
- Become a Farmer – Players can cultivate vegetables, flowers, fruit, strange herbs and even rocks and minerals with the right tactics. Animals can become part of the family, too, as players pet, feed and take care of animals to win over their animals’ deepest loyalties through the Love System
- Become a Gatherer – All sorts of resources, consumables and materials are available for players to forage, fish, mine, hunt, dig and farm across various biomes. The rarest discoveries can be turned in at the local Museum to showcase and earn special rewards
- Become a Merchant – Forager is full of resources to exploit. Players can sell everything, buy more things, and then sell those things at a profit and manufacture an empire through trade and aggressive expansion
- Become a Builder – All the land is the player’s foundation, ripe for building and growing a base out of nothing. Players can purchase land to design and decorate whatever base fits their preference, whether that be a serene farm, industrial hub, defensive fortress, or cozy cottage
- Become… [fill in the blank] – The world of Forager is a playground for player’s choice. Anyone can set their own goals and work towards them
From developer HopFrog and publisher Humble Bundle, Forager allows players to explore and establish themselves in the world in their own unique playstyle. The free-form upgrade system allows players to customize their experience, focusing on or balancing between pursuits of farming, foraging, dungeoneering, archeology, combat, puzzle-solving and base-building. With a slew of biomes to traverse, non-playable characters (NPCs) to interact with and random events to encounter, Forager offers myriad experiences to keep players engaged in the world.
|Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Metalllhead (129) on 20, May. 2022 07:17 (HKT)
Simple Yet fun!
Not hard to understand. Good for kids and Adults. Fun gameplay & runs great on the Nintendo Switch! This is a must own for any collector!
kalanstar (4) on 02, Dec. 2019 17:36 (HKT)
This is a wonderful game. Very well thought out and challenging with puzzles, combat, and world building. Love this game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.