- 18 officially licensed Ford vehicles: classics, performance and high performance cars
- 24 tracks based around the streets of Los Angeles
- Race a team of 3 cars and switch between them to gain the advantage
- Progressive car damage that affects car performance
- Win cash to repair cars and purchase higher performance cars
- Game structure contains challenges, competitions and leagues for 1 to 2 players
- Ford Bold Moves Street Racing Vehicles
This entry in the Ford Racing series sees the racing move onto the streets of Los Angeles, with a unique team racing experience included that puts the player in control of their own Ford Racing three-car team, allowing them to race and also issue commands to team mates to gain tactical and positional advantage. The game showcases 18 fully licensed Ford super cars, from the 1970 Mk1 Capri RS1600, through the Ford GT to the 2007 Shelby GT 500.