Frame Arms Girl: Frame Music Girl Hatsune Miku (Re-run)
Track it down!
- Non-scale Plastic Model Kit
- Parts: 201 to 400
- Material: PS, PE, ABS, PVC
- Height: approx. 150mm
- Illustrator: Kei Yasutomo
- Sculptor: Shimuzu Yasutomo, Hori Katsuhiko
- Limited availability
- Pictures shown may vary from actual product.
- 3 types of expression parts are included: a singing face, a regular left-looking face, and a regular right-looking face.
- The expression parts are pre-printed and make it possible to create a final product close to the package image just by assembling the model.
- It includes a microphone & microphone stand, a speaker drone & its clear base, and a base for Hatsune Miku.
- Arm parts without sleeves in the image of Hatsune Miku Ver.4 are also included.
- It comes with 5 types of PVC hands for both left & right. The hands, including their joints, are compatible with the hands of separately sold Frame Arms Girl products.
- It includes decals for the eyes etc.
- The skirt is articulated to increase the posability range of the legs.
- The 3mm dia. holes in the back, waist, calf, etc. are compatible with separately sold products of the M.S.G series and Frame Arms series.
What is "Frame Arms Girl"?
Frame Arms Girl is a Bishoujo-sized spin-off series of Kotobukiya's original robot content "Frame Arms".
Kit parts are made in different color molds and face parts are pre-printed, therefore the kit can be completed even without any paint job.
Thanks to the distinctive 3mm dia. holes and PVC hands, they are compatible with other products of the M.S.G series and Frame Arms series, allowing purchasers to extensively customize them as they like.
Please note that there is a possibility that our ordered quantity will be cut by the supplier.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||フレームミュージック・ガール 初音ミク|
|Official Release Date||Jul 31, 2020|
|Product Measures||31cm x 19cm x 10cm|