Frame Arms Girl Plastic Model Kit: Shadow Tiger
- Non-scale Plastic Model Kit
- Parts: 201-400
- Material: ABS, PE, POM, PS, PVC
- Height: Approx. 160mm
- Sculptor: Katsuhiko Hori, Yoji Shinkawa
- Limited Availability
- Actual product may differ from photos.
Katsuhiko Hori, a prototype master who has been three-dimensionalizing Mr. Shinkawa's design for many years, produced it with rich expressiveness.
- Reproduce the head and additional armor with new modeling.
- Additional lumbar expansion frame parts that can mount additional armor and armament have been newly added.
- Comes with 3 facial expressions: "normal face facing front", "surprise face facing front", and "smile left facing".
- Since the facial expression parts are already painted, the finish will be close to the setting just by assembling.
- It is possible to reproduce the state with and without the helmet.
- The ribbon can be removed with a diameter of 3 mm.
- Chest armor can also be removed, and it is possible to lightly wear it by using the arms and legs of Frame Arms Girl "Materia" and "Innocentia".
- Adopts a sliding movement for the hip joint and realizes a wide range of movement in combination with the swing movement on the thigh side.
- By adopting a ball-jointed doll with a movable axis, you can pose with a rich expression.
- 5 types of PVC wrists are included on each side.
- Comes with decals such as eyes.
- With 3mm holes arranged on the whole body, it is possible to use the existing MSG series and Frame Arms series weapons together.
*Please note that there is a possibility that our ordered quantity will be cut by the supplier.
|Original Name||フレームアームズ・ガール 影虎|
|Official Release Date||Dec 31, 2021|