Gal Gun: Double Peace (English)
- Gorgeous anime-styled rail-shooter action. Use your targeting cursor to fend off the advancing girls!
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores
- Collection: Take a look at your achievements, image gallery and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Choose your own love interest. Your choices will change the story and the path you take throughout the game
- Doki-Doki Mode: This is for when itâ€™s time to break out the big guns! Turn the girlsâ€™ happiness up to 11 with this heart-throbbing technique as you aim for the coveted â€˜Double Peaceâ€™ result! Their outpouring of love even has a â€˜bombâ€™ effect which clears the screen of oncoming girls!
- Closet: Change what the girls are wearing in-game. Different outfits and costumes can be applied to various characters as you see fit. New costume DLC can be also be purchased
- There are 450 underwear designs to discover!
- Includes almost all DLC outfits from other platforms! Choose from 38 different varieties ranging from cute to completely ridiculous!
- Brand new opening movie! Shinobu and Maya are back with a brand new song! Keep your eyes peeled for the new video
The Gal*Gun series is centered around a protagonist who becomes Super Popular under bewildering circumstances, forcing him to fend off hordes of girls who want to confess their love to him! Using his special Pheromone Shot, he must take aim and fire at the approaching ladies to send them into states of euphoria! Meanwhile, he must confess his love to one of the beautiful heroines in this part-shooting game, part-dating sim series!
In Gal*Gun Double Peace, the 2nd game of the series, that unique gameplay mix is all thereâ€”and powered up! Some of the girls you encounter have been possessed by nasty demons, but if you play your cards right, you can send girls into euphoria with a special "double peace" pose! Event scenes with the game's heroines are also more... "intense" than ever!
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Already had it on pc and Playstation but really wanted it on switch,did not dissapoint
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.