- The award-winning development team leverages the processing power and technology of PLAYSTATION 3 system to make God of War III one of the most-graphically advanced next gen titles available, with even the dramatic cut screens running off the in-game engine
- Kratos will explore areas up to 4 times larger than those found in God of War II, as well as carve through entire armies while navigating on the back of Titans - living, moving, breathing levels as tall as the Empire State Building
- Players will battle in detailed and unique 3D worlds lit by thousands of dynamic lights and textures with quadruple the resolution, which allows for realistic muscle striations, detailed facial expressions, and new heightened levels of brutality and gore
- Brutal combat, intricate puzzles, exploration of awe-inspiring worlds, and a compelling and satisfying ending to Kratos’ epic story
- The God of War III storyline is the epic conclusion to the triology; the storyline will be told in a way that is true to traditionalist roots in Greek mythology, from moral consequences to brutal battles against the Gods
- Several of the menacing creatures of Greek mythology in God of War III can now be manipulated against their will, as Kratos uses them to cross chasms, inflict blind rage against enemies, reveal puzzles and secrets, and as tools of complete annihilation
Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III is a single-player game that allows players to take on the climatic role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he scales through the intimidating heights of Mt. Olympus and the dark depths of Hell to seek revenge on those who have betrayed him. Armed with double-chained blades, and an array of new weapons and magic for this iteration of the trilogy, Kratos must take on mythology’s darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
sai_siner (194) on 14, Aug. 2012 04:43 (HKT)
dexter_taj (31) on 17, Feb. 2012 19:44 (HKT)
Best game ever!
One of the best I've played on a console!
hitokiri_id (76) on 31, Dec. 2011 05:26 (HKT)
my reaction goes wow from the first start... great graphic and gameplay.. perfect for action lover
andreas_hakim (11) on 20, Dec. 2011 04:48 (HKT)
an okay sequel
Excellent graphic, great storyline, definitely maximizing capability of ps3 system to full extent. although there is no/little improvement from the ps2 version in term of gameplay. It more looks like the extention of GOW2 rather than a sequel.
jmx222 (13) on 05, Dec. 2011 23:24 (HKT)
Continue the story from previous series of this game, it got a really boost in graphics and detail. Gameplay is same as before. It include some bonus material to be unlocked, and it's really a bargain at this price for such epic game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.