- Song-sharing with the original Guitar Hero: On Tour
- Travel back through time – Shred to classic songs from the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and today. Play in exclusive, brand new venues set through the course of history, inspired by the most important rock trends of the last 40 years.
- Mastering the tracks – Rock out to the biggest selection of music ever on DS with all master tracks from the defining artists of their era including Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and many more.
- Customize characters – Rock out with outfits from throughout the ages, defining the best and most outrageous clothing trends in rock history.
- Choose your path – Play through any one of three different career paths each with their own story: Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Guitar Duel.
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades leverages the technology developed for Guitar Hero: On Tour and expands the experience with a new progression that takes the player through a rock ‘n’ roll journey from today’s rock all the way to the classics of the 70s. With a new library of music, new and improved characters and venues, fully updated UI, and backwards compatibility, the game delivers a portable way for gamers to play through the history of rock.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
M4xImU5 (207) on 10, Dec. 2012 08:35 (HKT)
Great Add-On peripheral
One of the best innovation on NDS. Too bad it's only work with NDS Lite
choanikijin (141) on 06, Jan. 2011 01:03 (HKT)
For Guitar Hero fans
This game tries to give you the same feeling of playing Guitar Hero except on the go. Some people say it doesn't work. For me, it's a cool concept anyway, and the guitar pick-stylus is a great innovation. Too bad about the limited soundtrack. Nice games for the fans.
jandersonloureiro (1) on 23, Oct. 2010 10:07 (HKT)
The product arrived in perfect condition! recommend to everyone
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.