Guitar Hero World Tour (Guitar Bundle)
For US/Canada systems.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 26.00 (11%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewjhickling (1) on 02, Dec. 2008 14:48 (HKT)
Full Track List
311 - Beautiful Disaster
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill
Airbourne - Too Much Too Young
The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Anouk - Good God
The Answer - Never Too Late
At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor
Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Beatsteaks - Hail to the Freaks
Billy ...[read more...]
- New to GHWT is a redesigned, more responsive guitar controller, which features a touch-sensitive slide bar on the neck that allows the player to play through certain song passages without needing to strum
- Music Studio lets players express their musical creativity by giving them access to a full complement of tools to create digital music from scratch utilizing the guitar controller and drum kit. Players can create their tracks and then play them in-game or share the recordings with the entire Guitar Hero community through GHTunes. GHTunes allows other gamers from around the world to download and play the community's original tracks
- Budding rock stars can live out their rock 'n roll fantasies by playing either a single instrument or any combination of instruments, in addition to the full band experience. When rocking as part of a band, up to four players can jam together in quickplay or as they progress through a career. Both band and single-player careers feature non-linear progression giving artists the option to change difficulty and instruments with a variety of different gigs available at any time
- Virtual musicians in need of band mates can take their careers online forming worldwide ensembles so no rock star ever has to play a gig solo. Plus, GHWT adds a "Battle of the Bands" modes, which allows eight players to join online and challenge each other band-to-band to establish global supremacy
- Jump into the "Mii Freestyle" game play mode that is unique to the Wii. Create Blues, Rock or Metal masterpieces by yourself, or join with friends to jam freely together on guitar controllers and the drum kit controller
- The character creator allows gamers to create a rock star with style as unique as their own. Absolute customization from the clothes, to the facial and body structure, to the tattoos and accessories, players are encouraged to unleash their inner rock legend. The Rock Star Creator doesn't just allow players to build the ultimate rock god; the in-depth creators include the ability to customize guitars, drums and microphones. Adding yet another layer of personalization, gamers can create custom logos for their instruments, band, or album covers
track listing311: Beautiful Disaster; 30 Seconds To Mars: The Kill; Airbourne: Too Much Too Young; The Allman Brothers Band: Ramblin' Man; Anouk: Good God; The Answer: Never Too Late; At The Drive-In: One Armed Scissor; Beastie Boys: No Sleep Till Brooklyn; Beatsteaks: Hail to the Freaks; Billy Idol: Rebel Yell; Black Label Society: Stillborn; Black Rebel Motorcycle Club: Weapon of Choice; blink-182: Dammit; Blondie: One Way or Another; Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band: Hollywood Nights; Bon Jovi: Livin' On A Prayer; Bullet For My Valentine: Scream Aim Fire; Coldplay: Shiver; Creedence Clearwater Revival: Up Around The Bend; The Cult: Love Removal Machine; Dinosaur Jr.: Feel The Pain; The Doors: Love Me Two Times; Dream Theater: Pull Me Under; The Eagles: Hotel California; The Enemy: Aggro; Filter: Hey Man, Nice Shot; Fleetwood Mac: Go Your Own Way; Foo Fighters: Everlong; The Guess Who: American Woman; Hush Puppies: You're Gonna Say Yeah!; Interpol: Obstacle 1; Jane's Addiction: Mountain Song; Jimi Hendrix: Purple Haze (Live), The Wind Cries Mary; Jimmy Eat World: The Middle; Joe Satriani: Satch Boogie; Kent: Vinternoll2; Korn: Freak On A Leash; Lacuna Coil: Our Truth; Lenny Kravitz: Are You Gonna Go My Way; Linkin Park: What I've Done; The Living End: Prisoner of Society; Los Lobos: La Bamba; Lost Prophets: Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast); Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama (Live); Mars Volta: L'Via L'Viaquez; MC5's Wayne Kramer: "Kick Out The Jams; Metallica: Trapped Under Ice; Michael Jackson; Beat It; Modest Mouse; Float On; Motorhead: Overkill; Muse: Assassin; Negramaro: Nuvole e Lenzuola; Nirvana: About a Girl (Unplugged); No Doubt: Spiderwebs; NOFX: Soul Doubt; Oasis: Some Might Say; Ozzy Osbourne: Crazy Train, Mr. Crowley; Paramore: Misery Business; Pat Benatar: Heartbreaker; R.E.M.: The One I Love; Radio Futura: Escuela De Calor; Rise Against: Re-Education Through Labor; Sex Pistols: Pretty Vacant; Silversun Pickups: Lazy Eye; Smashing Pumpkins: Today; Steely Dan: Do It Again; Steve Miller Band: The Joker; Sting: Demolition Man (Live); The Stone Roses: Love Spreads; Stuck In The Sound: Toy Boy; Sublime: Santeria; Survivor: Eye of the Tiger; System of a Down: B.Y.O.B.; Ted Nugent: Stranglehold, Ted Nugent's Original Guitar Duel Recording; Tokio Hotel: Monsoon; Tool: Parabola, Schism, Vicarious; Trust: Antisocial; Van Halen: Hot For Teacher; Willie Nelson: On The Road Again; Wings: Band on the Run; Zakk Wylde's Original Guitar Duel Recording.
descriptionYou'll be in rock-and-roll paradise with this bundle. The game has advanced modes, options and tools for your rocking pleasure. This game will also offers significantly more localized downloadable music than ever before. Guitar Hero World Tour gives you creative license to fully customize everything from characters' appearances and instruments to the band's logo and album covers. The innovative Music Studio lets you compose, record, edit and share music. The hard-hitting Battle of the Bands mode lets up to eight players get in on the mayhem. Jam like a pro and show off your talents like a true superstar.
|Official Release Date||Oct 26, 2008|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Ótimo jogo para quem gosta de musica!
Vale a pena!!!
this game feels dated, no jukebox option means cannot listen to the songs when you feel like it. stop producing guitar games, they're nothing but repeats and a cheap way of making quick cash by developers. it's shameful, really..
I like it very much. There's a good number of songs and a nice variety of styles, from very famous artists and others not so famous as well. There's also a good number of tracks and packs on the online store. I bought a pack with one song from Within Temptation and I like it. I will buy other packs later.
long list of issues highly recommended if you're a fan of the game, play asia excellent price
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.