- Apocalyptic wasteland: In terms of art style, HAAK uses old school graphics and dark tones to present a desolate scene of ruins, which is in line with its background of the apocalyptic wasteland, aiming to bring players into the future of the eschatological world to experience that sense of desolation
- Responsive controls: We'd never design a game that would give you finger cramps! Nimble movement and careful timing is the only kind of rhythm we're interested in
- Unique Weapons and Skills: The main weapon in HAAK is the multifunction Energy Hook that can be used for attacking and interacting with the environment, which combines with character-specific hacking skills to create all kinds of gameplay possibilities for a totally unique gaming experience
- Hyper-immersive Environments: HAAK's unique visual aesthetic and ambient lighting, SFX and soundtrack work together to create hyper-immersive environments, from somber rainscapes to futuristic cities and creepy underground installations that will transport you into another world
- Explore the unknown: HAAK sets plenty of hidden side quests, foreshadowing and stingers. Through continuous exploration in the game, you could get much information about the background story and characters, and interpret the deeper content through them, so that each game experience is fresh and not repeated. You ready to take it to 100% completion?
Start your adventure of the apocalyptic world in HAAK! While exploring the desolate wasteland, you may also face the threat of mysterious organization entrenched in this world. Take them down, solve the mysteries, and embrace the world's ultimate secret!