|English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German
- A mysterious adventure set it an art gallery full of puzzles to solve
- Pieces of artwork beautifully crafted in pixel art
- Basic controls consist of movement and an interact (speak) button, enjoyable by players of all levels
- Seven different endings to unlock based on player actions and choices
- Upon completion you will be rewarded with the True Guertena exhibit where you can collect the artwork found throughout the game and be able to visit an extra dungeon that you couldnâ€™t access in your first playthrough
- This game is a remake of the 2D exploration-adventure title Ib, set in a creepy, mysterious art gallery and originally released in February 2012
- Virtually all of the graphics have been updated, with many upgraded and additional effects as well
- Significantly improved screen resolution and graphics allow players to experience a classic in a whole new light
- Brand new graphics for maps, characters, and stills
- Addition of all-new and redesigned pieces of artwork
- Further improvements upon the original concept of making the game enjoyable for
- Players of all level through optimizations to the many puzzles in-game
- Brand new puzzles, effects, and tricks that were not present in the original
- Addition of â€śZoom Modeâ€ť for improved visibility, allowing players to spot small items more easily and view the many pieces of artwork in greater detail
- New â€śconversation systemâ€ť allows companions to offer hints and engage in conversation
- Brand new BGM composed specifically for the remake
A 2D exploration-adventure game set in a creepy, mysterious art gallery. Inspect the area around you, discovering items and disarming traps to find your way out of the strange gallery.
A young girl named Ib visits an art gallery with her parents. While perusing the various works of art, Ib suddenly realizes that she is alone. As she searches for someone â€“ anyone â€“ else, the museum begins to change.
|(5 out of 5)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
I found the game to be a fun little horror game you can beat in a single day but it has multiple endings with a couple of areas you cannot access until after you have beaten the game once. I had ordered this game going into it blind as it was part of a big sale purchase, knowing nothing about the game beforehand. I am glad I did.
Multiple endings so lots of playthroughs give this a good replay value. And this collectors edition is very sweet. The art book in this one just makes it worth it since a lot of this game is very Artistic in that a screen shot could be wall art if you print it out.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.