Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Action
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (English)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Critically Acclaimed Franchise - Sequel to the award winning Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time
- All-New Adventure - Lara must overcome deadly traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate
- Classic Arcade Action - First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode – both offline and online supported
- Competitive Co-op - Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?
- Explore The Temple of Osiris - Lara’s return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes
The adventures of Lara Croft continues in Lara Croft and the Temple Of Osiris, a sequel to the award winning game Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Travel to the Temple of Osiris, hidden deep in the deserts of Egypt and join forces with rival treasure hunter Carter Bell, along with imprisoned God Horus and Isis to defeat the evil God Set. With stunning visuals and a brand new story, fight the elements of nature across the sands through ancient tombs and compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and supreme bragging rights.
Featuring the first ever 4 player co-op story experience in a Lara Croft franchise, work together with your friends, explore the temple, defeat legendary deities and mythical creatures from the Egyptian underworld, solve punishing puzzles, and avoid fatal traps. With the world at stake, Lara must retrieve the fragments of Osiris to stop the evil God Set from ruling the world.
others also bought
|Original Name||古墓奇兵: 歐西里斯神殿 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Dec 09, 2014|
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's just use TR franchise as theme. Fun to play but cannot feel TR experience.
If you have friends to come with it would be fun. but if you soling it just another action game.
another awesome isometric lara croft game. keep it coming pls
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.