Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and The Millionaire's Conspiracy
For PAL systems only.
- Solving mysteries runs in the family! With Professor Layton's whereabouts unknown, it's time for his daughter Katrielle to take centre stage
- The Nintendo 3DS version of the game includes more puzzles than any game in the Layton series thus far
- Bonus puzzlez will be available to download daily for one year after launch, starting from launch day
- With the intuitive, Touch Screen-based gameplay that fans know and love, Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy is as easy to pick up and play as any of its predecessors
- Compatible with 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, New 3DS, New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL consoles
Solving mysteries runs in the family! With Professor Layton’s whereabouts unknown, it’s time for his daughter Katrielle to take centre stage in LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy forNintendo 3DS family systems!
The story this time begins with Katrielle setting up the Layton Detective Agency on Chancer Lane, determined to prove her worth and hoping that the exposure will help her to uncover clues regarding her missing father’s whereabouts. Whizzing around London on her trusty bicycle, solving case after unlikely case, Katrielle will become embroiled in a quizzical quest that eventually leads to her unwitting discovery of the Millionaires’ Conspiracy. However, she’s not alone in her endeavours – a young Gressenheller student by the name of Ernest Greeves joins the agency as her assistant, and the team quickly grows to three when Sherl, a talking dog, becomes Katrielle’s first client and subsequently a trusty sidekick.
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy includes more puzzles than any game in the Layton series thus far, and what’s more, bonus puzzles will be available to download daily for one year, starting from launch day. With additional minigames to round out the package, puzzle fans will find plenty to keep their brains occupied as they explore the charming and visually rich world of LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy.
With the most puzzles ever included in a Layton game, a colourful cast of new characters, a hatful of humorous dialogue and an intriguing new storyline, it’s time to say hello to a new heroine and a new era for the Layton series! Will Katrielle and her friends ever be able to find her missing father?