- The Wii U GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City: Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life
The Chase is On! For the first time, the fan-favorite LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life in LEGO CityUndercover, exclusively for the new Wii U console. Players assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover detective armed with clever disguises. The mission is to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City. As players run, drive and even fly through the city, they’ll use the Wii U GamePad controller as a new police gadget.
|(5 out of 5)
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
It looks great, the option to play with two players is nice.
Overall a great purchase
The only 'complaint' if you can call it that is that it's a one player game.
First of all the controls, graphics and music, I found no problem at all, all things fits in place I feel so comfortable about this game.
The only bad thing about this game there is a loading screen that takes around 3 mins, the good thing this one doenst appear that many times.
So, in this game you are a cop, and you have to stop robbers, your gamepad works as an gps where you can see a map of the city, they tell you were the robbering is taking place so you have to get there, some times de he distance is a little far, in this moments you can ride you cop car, or if it is not close you can ask a pedestrian "to lend his car" or just taking the car from them (gta stile), you can use any vehicule you find parking or used by people. After you get to the crime scene usually the robber get away, so at this time you have to run behind them and when close enough you put the hand cuffs,malso some times they are hiding and you can to use littlr bit puzzle solvind to be able to find them, actually this is fun. The more you advance in the story you get more and more abilities to be able to enter places that were not accesible before.
You can walk the city almoust anywere you want, not anywere yet, because there is a bridge and is closed, I think later becomes open and you get access to more parts of the city, but you can almoust do nothing, you cannot enter most of buildings, and you cannot talk to people who is not realated to the story, if you get close to people they will say what they are thinking, some times is useful hints other times just backstory of lego city. But there are hidden lego blocks, so you can look for them around the city, also if you break small boxes, furniture or small thing like telephone booths you can get small lego piaces. Around the city there are some lego plataforms around the city where you can build a garage with the collected pieces, in here you can summon a car any time, at first you can only summon the cop car, but little by little you can unlock other vehicules.
So this game is not that hard, few puzzles takes little bit of time, but I felt so much fun all the time, a relaxing game, but not that super easy is well balance, I really the recommend this, if you are a wii u collector you should get this version to make yout library bigger or if you like other console buy the one from your favorite console! Now this is available to other consoles!
Play Asia delivered the game quite early and the customer support were very helpful as I changed the region of my game which was Europe to US as the Europe version of the game had not been received yet.
5 stars mainly because of the customer support by Play Asia otherwise a 3-3.5 game
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.