LEGO The Hobbit [Toy Edition]
- The Toy Edition of Lego The Hobbit comes with the Bilbo Baggins mini-fig.
- Explore Middle-earth and visit key locations from the films, including Bag End, and trek through the treacherous High Pass over The Misty Mountains, or discover the depths of Goblin Town, Mirkwood and Rivendell
- Partake in Treasure Quests, mine for gems, discover loot from enemies, and craft powerful magical items or build immense new LEGO structures
- Play as your favorite characters from The Hobbit films, including Bilbo, Gandalf, and the Dwarves: Thorin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori and Ori. Each has his own special – and quite hilarious – ability
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth
- Triumph in a game of riddles and learn to wield the power of The One Ring. Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option
Lego-las Arrives to LEGO land!
Catch Legolas, Bilbo Baggins, the dwarfs and the rest of The Hobbit characters in their miniature figures in LEGO The Hobbit! It is an action adventure game developed by TT Games and is based from the first two movies of Peter Jackson's adaptive trilogy, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. Solve puzzles, explore key locations from the film and enjoy The Hobbit’s adventure in a whole new way!
Movies, Games and Fun Combined!
Be one of your favorite The Hobbit characters such as Bilbo and the others, each having unique abilities of their own like Dwarf Bombur’s ability to use his belly as a trampoline to bounce his friends out of danger. Journey through Middle-earth and discover what lies in some of the film’s key locations including Bag End, the Misty Mountains, Hobbiton, Goblin-town, Mirkwood, and Rivendell.
Bilbo’s expeditions are far wider than anticipated as LEGO The Hobbit expands its availability in different platforms including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Nintendo WiiU, Wii, 3DS and Windows computers.