Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse.
US$56.99Our previous price:
You save: US$ 19.00( 25% )
- LIGHTNING UNDER YOUR CONTROL Lightning will be the playable character - with a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring the environment. Customise Lightning with a large range of different outfits and weapons; that affect not only the way she looks, but also her actions and abilities
- ACTION-ORIENTED COMBAT A new battle system gives a level of direct control over the action unlike any FINAL FANTASY game, while having iconic elements that are known and loved throughout the series too
- A CONSTANTLY MOVING, BEAUTIFUL WORLD Stunning artistic direction depicts a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. Living, expansive environments featuring a rising and setting sun provide unique experiences for every player
- USE YOUR TIME WELL A world on a course for total annihilation presents unique challenges; where certain areas, missions, and people will only be available during selected periods. How will you use your remaining time?
- A CONNECTED EXPERIENCE Stay connected to FINAL FANTASY and its characters, with unique features that link the in-game world to the real world
LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY XIII is the much anticipated sequel to Final Fantasy XIII. Join the iconic heroine Lightning in her newest saga as she constantly moves in saving an expansive world from ultimate destruction. Continuing after the events of the previous story, Lightning is woken up from a five-century slumber with powers amplified though time, and must confront familiar fiends and former allies. With her new sense duty and unfathomable power, this brings conflict with those she interacts with. Paying close attention to fan input with regards to the previous iteration of Final Fantasy XIII, Director Motomu Toriyama promises a “world driven” non linear dynamic adventure with emphasis on player freedom. Also featured is time driven gameplay; this mechanic will also be an epic part of this upcoming masterpiece, as players must abide to the changes of time within the game world. With a plethora of customizations, a return of a fan favorite, blistering graphics with tactical gameplay and that Final Fantasy polish, LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY XIII will sure to have fans of this franchise electrified.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
sekai1ban (12) on 20, Aug. 2015 12:38 (HKT)
As expected of the FF series
Easily one of the best RPGs out there.
Eiden (3) on 26, Jun. 2014 09:32 (HKT)
Best in the FFXIII trilogy
The flaws in the other FFXIII games are well-documented online, and this isn't the game to remedy them because it's quite simply a different kind of game altogether. What this game IS, is an interesting hybrid concept that blurs the lines between classic adventure games and JRPG. Fans of either genre may well be disappointed with how lightly certain genre conventions are implemented (for instance, there are very few types of monster, managing equipment takes a backseat), but the resulting game is fresh if underdeveloped. As this is review is for the Japanese version of the game some may wonder how much Japanese ability one needs to play. The answer is that because of the game's time limit mechanic and lack of rigid direction, you minimally need to be able to accurately pick out directives to navigate the game successfully, and appreciating the plot requires much more. Recommended for advanced learners.
manjiuay (36) on 02, Jun. 2014 11:10 (HKT)
the third series in the FF13, its fun and great graphic, personally i dont like the time limit, but thats just a personal preference.
manjiuay (36) on 28, Feb. 2014 18:19 (HKT)
Not bad, but still like the 1st instalment
The graphics are great, system is nice, outfit changing system and battles are great! overall is a great game BUT, personally i dont like the time limit, as you cant really slowly do through missions and such. but thats just how i feel so there might be people who would perfer time limits.
alejandro (215) on 08, Jan. 2014 12:58 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.