Lords of the Black Sun (DVD-ROM)
|add to cart|
- 8 major races each with their own ship designs, technologies, unique traits and unique abilities, meaning playing with each race is a different challenge and offers new ways to approach the game
- Big, living universe: In addition to the major powers, independent races and pirate clans also claim the galaxy as their residence; their existence can be an annoyance, or a blessing if you can take advantage of them
- Deep economical and political layer: War isnâ€™t the only way to weaken your rivals. Diplomacy, inteligence and trade can be one of many powerful tools that, if used properly, can be very effective as well
- Tactical Turn based combat
- Create and customize your own ship designs
- Generals: These unique and powerful units evolve as they battle and if used well can be the difference between defeat and victory
- Randomly generated universe, tech tree and units: You will never play the same game twice
- Empire shattering: Unrest might lead rebels to start a civil war which in turn might lead to the creation of a new, independent empire that might grow to rival your own
- Plotting: Secretly finance a war against your rivals in order to weaken them or prepare a surprise joint war along with your allies in a bid to destroy that frighteningly fast growing empire. Beware of spies and whistleblowers though; your plot might be uncovered before you put it in action and the consequences can be dire
- Domestic Policies: Rule your empire as you wish. Turning it into a dystopia, a utopia or something in between, itâ€™s up to you
- Human-like AI that doesnâ€™t cheat and plays by the same rules as human players, while presenting a constant challenge
Lords of the Black Sunis an epic-sized complex and dense turn based 4X strategy game for the PC set in space.
Take the command of one race to join the struggle for supremacy in the galaxy. As the leader of your empire you are to deal with exploring the stars, colonizing new worlds, manage your empire and conquer whoever dares to oppose.
The galaxy is full of secrets and dangers: Discover ancient ruins and artifacts, fight off or befriend pirates, promote a general to guide your fleets to victory and elaborate complex plots with your allies or use your intelligence services to uncover weak spots on that frightening empire whose leader is threatening to destroy you.
Make sure to keep your population happy or be prepared to face protests against your rule, or in a worst case scenario, rebel factions within your empire.
Only the mightiest rulers can prevail in the depths of space. Will you be up to the task ?
The game is being developed by Arkavi Studios and published by Iceberg Interactive.
|Official Release Date||Sep 12, 2014|