Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / RPG
Lords of the Fallen [Limited Edition]
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Medieval fantasy world: Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe. The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay
- Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals: Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels.Over 15 boss encounters including giant beasts. Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans
- The combat system with many complex skills: Large variety of tactical medievalbased weapon fighting techniques. Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills
- Large variety of items and gear: Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric. Tons of hidden objects and locations and Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills
Humans Vs. the Fallen Gods:
Fans of Dark Souls and Demon Souls will be ravished by this next-gen fantasy action RPG titled Lords of the Fallen! Set 8,000 years after human beings fought and defeated a God and his army, Players take on a role of the massive hero Harkin and fight the Lords and Generals of a demonic army with different shapes and sizes; aside from brawn, solve mystifying puzzles before the Lords can conquer humanity once again.
Challenging but Not Punishing:
Players can choose from one of three classes: Warrior, Rogue or Cleric to determine which magic spell players have at their sleeves. Each class has its own skill specialty, giving the players the option to play with ranged spell attacks, heavier damage or stealth-based powers. Also, Lords of the Fallen will feature a strong immersive exploration connected by a world map. Players will lurk through halls and tunnels of castles and monasteries in search of new weapons, armor and craftable items, searching for shortcuts and alternative course to sneak up on enemies.
Lords of the Fallen will feature a methodical give and take of blows, blocks and dodges, giving players challenging but not punishing fights. Lords of the Fallen will test player’s creativity and strategic ways of defeating enemies.
Lords of the Fallen (Limited Edition) includes:
- The Monk's Decipher DLC
- The Demonic Weapons DLC pack
- The Official Game Soundtrack
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Oct 28, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Recommended for you
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 8th!
Lords of the Fallen - Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Amazing game with good shipping.
A good rpg action game with a good price
must get if you are a fan of medieval fantasy
Good Game for a Good Price
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.